Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2016

Axiom Pet Resort Killed "Hugo" with their negligence



This is how my caretakers at AXIOM In CLINTON,MD LEFT ME........70 miles away from the facility where my mommy and daddy dropped me off at in their facility


*********ANIMAL CRUELTY***********

After experiencing a family emergency last week I had to place my 3 kids/dogs(Sasha, Phillie and Hugo) in a boarding facility named AXIOM in Clinton,Md. My insurance paid $700 for all three dogs to be taken care of for a week while we were going through a rough time. I took them to the facility on Thursday May 19, 2016 . I called everyday to check on them and each and every time I spoke with the staff they would tell me they were doing fine. On Sunday morning ,May 22, 2016, I called and this time the conversation went different. When I called the facility I spoke with the main care taker , Lance, and he told me "they were doing okay but Sasha is it, she made a mess in her cage and I don't know if you want us to clean it up or you come clean it up" .....that was a red flag for me. He sounded frustrated! So I made it my mission that first thing in the morning I would go visit and play with my dogs. When I go to the facility they kept me waiting for about 40 min in the waiting room. After that he took me to the kennels where they were staying. When he returned he gave me two leashes and told me he didn't know where the third one was. 

"MR. HUGO BOSS HIMSELF everyone PLEASE HELP get my story out. I was only 1 yr and 7mnths old and DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!"



The vibe was a little funny but I didn't pay anything any mind as I was just so excited to see my babies. When I walked through to get them I noticed only Phillie and Sasha was there so I asked where was Hugo. They told me he might be downstairs and told me to get the other two out of their kennels and into he play area and they would bring him out. As soon as I got Sasha and Phillie out of their kennels they pulled me out of their as if they climbing and pulling me up a mountain. Once again I just thought they were excited to get outside and play. But no! They were trying to get away!!!! When we got inside the play area Phillie was pacing back and forth and Sasha Immediately fell to the ground,that's when I knew something was wrong! 

"The day I picked Sasha up from the AXIOM in CLINTON MD. Can barely stand on all four paws, Broken tooth down to the root, burn on her nose. Not to mention she lost 25lb"


The man then came out of the front office with the third leash and said that he couldn't find Hugo and was asking me was that his leash. It was and he knew it was because I handed it to him when I dropped them

"Me and My sister taking our birthday pictures. We were excited (September 18, 2015)"


Off. I decided to call the police and leave because something didn't feel right. When I left out Sasha started limping extremely hard as if it hurt to walk on all four paws. I was told to take her to their vet to get her checked out and they would cover whatever expenses so I did that and when I got their after having multiple conversations a man was there (with no pets) and told me that he seen a dog laying on the side of the road in Waldorf md. Which is almost a 70mile radius from Clinton, md. After showing him a picture he said that it might be him. The man then left. Once again he had no pets at his visit to the vet. Long story cut short. 

"He & yes that's what the office manager to AXIOM in CLINTON,MD sent to my phone while I was at the animal emergency room with my other two dogs around 10:30pm Monday night....I drove 60 seconds after I left the animal hospital and there he was along side the Rode in Waldorf, MD! I lost my heart that day seeing him lay there lifeless when I know he was 100% healthy and happy when I dropped him and his siblings off! Smh"



This picture was sent to me by the manager of AXIOM facility. I went to check it out and that was him. I lost it and I'm still lost! It crushed my heart and devastated my whole family including his twin sister, Sasha. It's not right after 3 whole days somehow I have two injured dogs and one deceased dog. Tragedy!!!!!!!! 


Help me get this story out so that AXIOM and other kennels can get noticed for the ANIMAL ABUSE, CRUELTY , damage and pain they have caused to these poor helpless animals and the families that have to suffer. Below are a few pictures of Sweet baby Hugo before we took him to the facility and the picture they decided to send to me after loosing him "so called"...my heart is broken please help HUGO by making sure these people get noticed for what they have done to him! ðŸ’”

This is them.....


Axiom Pet Resort - Facebook







Please support Kay and call for an investigation in this inappropriate behavior.

Kay Roman added 4 new photos — feeling annoyed.
This is May 21st! which means on Monday May 23, 2016 when I came to the facility to check on my dogs and they pretended as if he had "just got out" it was all a cover up! AXIOM IN CLINTON MD did this to my poor helpless dogs! I called everyday!!!!! 

The day I called and they sounded frustrated with my other dog Sasha, who now has to undergo surgery on Tuesday, they told me that all three dogs we're doing fine! When really he was laying along side the road. 

I found him on Monday May 23, 2016. How dare anyone be so heartless to my dogs. Anyone who knows them knows they wouldn't hurt anyone!!!! I DROPPED THEM OFF THURSDAY! Only 3 days!!!


Please share and show your support for Kay and her devastated family and of course HUGO, RIP big fella!


more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment