Total Pageviews

Monday 4 July 2016

To the man who shot my dog today


Hayley Nicolle Booth Lamirand added 4 new photos — with Bryan Russell and Terri Carter Booth.

Tonight as my child and our next door neighbor girl were outside playing, was when you decided to shoot our dogs. You knew we were outside trying to get them home and heard us calling their names, and you still fired shots. You could have shot me or my children, had you missed. I have never in my life witnessed something so cruel.

 
To the man who shot my dog today, I hope you burn in hell. I hope you rot with the scum of the earth, yes they were on your property. But they wouldn't hurt a fly. You fired 4 shots, claiming they were trying to get at your horses.



Which was a blatant lie, they looked mean but they aren't. They shot Charles in the mouth and grazed Apollo's back leg.



Please help this go viral so I make sure my innocent dogs receive some sort of justice.

Source.....https://www.facebook.com/rob75pbn/posts/1054846254609979

more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment