Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 May 2015

Lance Wendling April 8 I was going outside to cut the grass in my watch dog yard. I have a chow and a Catahoula (wait a minute arn't Catahoula's actually pitbulls acording to DBO cultists?)

LANCE HAS CREATED HIS OWN GROTTY LITTLE HATE GROUP WHERE HE SHARES ALL HIS CONQUESTS AGAINST DOGS

PLEASE DROP BY LANCE'S HATE GROUP AND SAY HI, TELL HIM TERRY SENT YOU! LOL.........
https://www.facebook.com/groups/575347402568583/


I was going outside to cut the grass in my watch dog yard. I have a chow and a Catahoula that we keep in a very large yard out away from our home. The entire fence is electrified from top to bottom and their sole purpose is to watch over our livestock. We've had lots of animals killed by a husky and a pitbull that used to run loose. I shot them both last year when I caught them in the act of killing our ducks.
As I came outside I heard dogs barking and one of my geese making a terrible noise. I rounded the corner and saw what looked like a bulldog/shepherd mix attacking one of my geese. I ran back inside and unlocked my gun safe and grabbed my 30-06 and the magazine. It was loaded with 185 grn silver tip ballistics. I couldn't see either the dog or the goose at that point so I walked out oward the pond and sure enough he was IN THE WATER swimming after the goose. I shot at him and missed, he turned sideways to seim at the shore and I popped him. He let out a terrible yelp and came out of the pond and actually ran at me. I leveled my cross hairs on him and he veered off and skirted out in the direction of a neighbor's property. I live in the country but I do have some neighbors, so I am very careful about where I shoot. Hopefully I hit it good enough and it'll die. I didn't see a blood trail though. My experience has been that once they start killing your animals they don't stop unless you stop them.
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment