Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Dawn Daylce - Debbie Drury dishonest ripoff... Sugar 'n Spice Chihuahuas

I got a puppy from a breeder named Dawn Dalyce who is good friends and breeding partners with Debbie Drury. They, amoung other women in their group are disceptive and dishonest. 

I searched the internet looking for a good breeder. I decided I liked the look of Dawn's Chihuahuas and her website said that all her puppy's come with AKC. She also had a lot of information about how they were raised and her breeding program, so I thought I was good to go. 

When I called her, she did ask me a few questions about our home, but not many, certainly not as many as I would have asked placing such a tiny dog. I figured it wasnt a big deal since I knew he was going to a great home, and purchased the puppy. She sent me the puppy (happy bundle of joy), but there were no papers. I called her that same day (thinking that maybe she had just forgot to include them), but the Dawn I talked to after recieving the puppy was very different than the happy Dawn I spoke to earlier. She brushed me off and told me she couldnt speak to me now, and to email her. 

I did email her later that day and let her know I didnt receive the AKC papers. She got annoyed and said that it actually wasnt her dog that she sent me, she was selling if for someone else who didnt have a computer, and THAT person's dogs were not registered. I asked her, then why did I give you the money and why did you ship him, all without letting me know this is for someone else?? Yea, right. 

Anyways, the emails became very heated, with her throwing insults at me left and right (and I'm the one who should be mad here!! ). She ended up getting Debbie Drury to send me this horrible email to me that I will be banned from ever buying another chihuahua from anyone in the breeder circle because they will be letting everyone know about me (LAUGH! ). She blocked her email so I couldnt write a rebuttal. A year later my dog was diagnosed with double Luxating Patellas. He has to have both of his knees operated on and spend 6 weeks in painful recovery. 

Beware of any of these ladies!! Dawn Daylce has started her own 'www.betterbreeders.com' website and has actually advertised it on www.usaconsumercomplaints.com herself!! This woman is garbage. Do yourself a favor and say away!!!
Author: April


Offender: Chidolls - Sugar 'n Spice Chihuahuas
Country: USA   State: California   City: Salida 
Address: www. chidolls. com / http://www. snschihuahuas. com
Category: Shops, Products, Services
http://uscomplaints.com/shops-trade/782429-dawn-daylce-debbie-drury-dishonest-ripoff.html

No comments:

Post a Comment