Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 May 2015

Lance Wendling--I want to be able to flood "attack" stories with facts. I want to shut the "pit defenders" down by flooding the story with facts and memes presented by activists from this and other groups.

Got a new group name possibility? I'd like some suggestions on new names for the group. I'd like "Pitbull" or "Pitbulls" as the first word so that people notice it quickly in search results. My first goal is to build a sufficiently sized community of people who know what a threat these animals present to humans, and then to start educating.
I want to be able to flood "attack" stories with facts. I want to shut the "pit defenders" down by flooding the story with facts and memes presented by activists from this and other groups.
We ARE activists and we need to see ourselves as such. We must shut these mindless pitbull defenders down with FACTS. They refuse to even entertain any notion that pitbull breeds are ever at fault. They claim that it's always people's fault.
Please feel free to post your thoughts and ideas.
Like · 

READ MORE OF LANCES DRIBBLE 





No comments:

Post a Comment