Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 January 2015

I Truly Believe Demons Walk the Earth




They Walk Among Us, Demons, Animal Haters

This is not your typical fantasy stuff about demons with horns, pointy tails, forked tongues or whatever else your mind may conjure up.
These demons are the soulless human beings who walk the Earth.  The uncaring towards anything other than themselves.  The beings that feel animals are beneath us.
I could share many stories, true tales, but that would just upset me terribly (and maybe you)... and I could be on here for days on end, just writing and writing.
I've learned that I have known some who I will refer to as demons.  Although they have not harmed me, they have harmed others and have left me disgusted in them due to their selfish and cruel behavior.  I cannot imagine doing the things that these people have done.  They hurt others I care very much about, family and friends (and supposedly they cared for them too).  It bothers me greatly but nothing compared to the demons who take pleasure in harming animals for no reason...
A recent example is this...
There is a man, in a town not far from here, who has taken great pleasure in trapping and torturing raccoons.  He piles the dead up out in a field.  He kills the adults in cruel ways.  He keeps the babies for longer periods, slowly starving them and terrifying them to no end.  The screams and cries can be heard for some distance.  I am shocked that this went on for as long as it did.  I am shocked that a person could actually do the things he has done, over and over again.
I speak out more for the animals than I do for the humans.  There is too little of a voice to our furry and feathered friends at times.  A raccoon, for example, has just as much right to walk the Earth, breathe the air, drink the water, etc as any human being.
I know of another man, who back in his younger days, would catch cats in the neighborhood, and gas them with his car exhaust fumes.  He actually took the time out to build an air tight box/chamber with a hose hooked up from his tail-pipe to the box and run the car till the cat was dead.  He's killed dozens over the years!  He's proud of it too.  He rights himself by saying "it is painless to the felines".
I would like to think that they will meet their maker one day...  and suffer the consequences for their attrocities that they have done to defenseless animals for reasons I cannot understand nor fathom.

There are times when I lock my gate and sit in my yard, welcoming all creatures big and small, come to my piece of the Earth, it is their sanctuary, they are welcomed here, they will be safe.  Sadly my piece of land is not big enough for all the creatures who need help and protection and that saddens me greatly.  I do like to think that I make a difference for them...  be it feeding them, growing natural food for them and doing my share to protect the environment, recycle, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment