Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 January 2015

Tony Solesky These children are such a part of our lives, I actually forget they are deceased. I love them all.


Raised since pups, family pet pit bulls. Happy 5th birthday in heaven Kara.
                                    Written by Roxanne Miller Hartrich (Kara’s mother)  17 years after my o...
WWW.DAXTONSFRIENDS.COM
Like · 
  • 19 people like this.
  • Velvet Dewayne Rouse Happy birthday sweetie.
    10 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jeff Borchardt I believe there is also a story on voicesofthevictims.org
    We are the voice of bereaved families and survivors of attacks by fighting breed dogs....
    VOICESOFTHEVICTIMS.ORG
    10 hrs · Like · 4
  • Jeff Borchardt I just had to quit updating the website today because we're getting so much traffic right now it's too slow...Kara's story has the most views out of any page or post on DaxtonsFriends.com
    Welcome to the Daxton’s Friends website! Our goal is to serve as a resource for healthy canine pet ownership,...
    DAXTONSFRIENDS.COM
    10 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tony Solesky These children are such a part of our lives, I actually forget they are deceased. I love them all.
    10 hrs · Like · 5
  • Rick Fite Kara is the daughter of the nephew of my former manager where I work (he's retired now). My point is, these incidents touch the average person closer than one might think. If they truly were random isolated incidents, then I think the 7 degrees of separation rule might be more the norm.
    9 hrs · Like · 2
  • Rachel Q Acosta Seeing the happy pictures on happier days makes me almost forget that they are no longer in thier little yards playing, but my heart could not take to see the hospital pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment